C.richardson

Started by Stocutz, April 29, 2011, 11:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

Think he won't come back in for a while. Was thinking of trading him for another rookie. Either mckernan or Dixon, to have as a cash cow and cover not only this week but in the future.

Fwds: (Higgins Franklin pav) Sylvia n.riewoldt knights darling matera krak richo

Think having knights as 6th and darling as 7th will suffice until their form drops. ( I was gonna go Petrie to richo but fwds too stacked then with darling killing it!)

Or just leave as is an cop donut and a leave richo on the pine forever?

20 trades left.. Thoughts??

CFC 1979

if only we got 1 more game from him

i agree he will now rot for a while in the VFL

dixon 125 000
macca 155 000

richo 136 700

it is a one trade option

Stocutz

True I got $59k in the bank and could free up cash with a downgrade elsewhere. Was originally thinking richo to Petrie , but it will obviously leave me with too many fwds.

So I'm leaning towards mckernan, but can see Dixon's upside and js is prob better.

korza

yorgis

sit on him and wait a few rounds to see which rook may pop up

Stocutz

Don't think there will be an fwd rooks coming. Maybe mzunga.I think it's now or never

Master Q

Probably gonna trade him to Prestia. Prestia has a negative BE as well.

Master Q

Just found out he's not playing  :P

phatmaniac

i traded him our for darling and am HAPPY!!!!  ;D

Generalsor

Traded him out for J voldt - 4th trade of the year, 123k still in the bank. Hopefully the investment pays off

Ziplock

Stocutz

I would trade him for prestia but he's out. Who knows y? When's he gonna be back?

Would love to get j.volt in but that would leave either darling or knights on the pine and both those players r playing to good/worth too much to be lingering as bench cover.

I think I'll trade for mckernan over Dixon. Prestia who knows with him

LF

Quote from: korza on April 29, 2011, 12:33:09 PM
I'm leaving him to rot.

i don`t want to do that he`ll be the relton of 2011 then.