Heppell, Yarran, Krak playing

Started by korza, April 29, 2011, 06:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

Heppell,Yarran, Krakouer all in the starting squad. Still i have doubts on Yarran. Higgins out !!!

Master Q

nostradamus

Quote from: korza on April 29, 2011, 06:15:09 PM
Heppell,Yarran, Krakouer all in the starting squad. Still i have doubts on Yarran. Higgins out !!!

l,ve got a feeling heppel will be the sub, and krak wont.......thoughts

korza

If i was Hird, this was the week to give the kid a break. 3/10 to Hird. I would of given him a rest.

KORZA

nostradamus

likewise......l do think he'll get the vest though......semi-rest :-\

glynman90

Quote from: korza on April 29, 2011, 06:27:48 PM
If i was Hird, this was the week to give the kid a break. 3/10 to Hird. I would of given him a rest.

KORZA

Playing just 1 quarter as a sub would be a pretty good rest though...

matt1985

Quote from: nostradamus on April 29, 2011, 06:23:07 PM

Hmmm shouldn't you know this already?? Some of your other predictions have come true :P

But I have a feeling too that Heppell will be subbed to rest him up. Tough call on Krak, he needs full game time to get his match fitness up... Subbing him isn't going to do any favors for him!

nostradamus

Quote from: matt1985 on April 29, 2011, 06:30:28 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on April 29, 2011, 06:23:07 PM
[/quot

Hmmm shouldn't you know this already?? Some of your other predictions have come true :P

But I have a feeling too that Heppell will be subbed to rest him up. Tough call on Krak, he needs full game time to get his match fitness up... Subbing him isn't going to do any favors for him!

thats my line of thinkin too

bundyboy

recon his mum won't be wrong....rest or Sub for Heppel - and who the heck knows for Krak....not trusting him to play at this stage - but he is my emergency in case Yarran doesn't make it  :)

LaHug

So... Are we saying that it'd be better to play Krakouer and make Heppell emergency then? I'm still thinking Heppell on... just can't decide.

Ziplock

LaHug

korza

Yarran out. Pat pat on my back.

KORZA

nostradamus