Main Menu

Very Annoyed. At cptfantasy. Read on why.

Started by bowsaints, April 21, 2011, 01:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Quote from: pyronerd on April 21, 2011, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: BratPack on April 21, 2011, 12:30:22 PM
Meh. I've been banned from the chat for less  :P
why am i not surprised :P
Trust me considering the usual crowd in there, I consider it a blessing  :P

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on April 21, 2011, 03:01:58 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on April 21, 2011, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: BratPack on April 21, 2011, 12:30:22 PM
Meh. I've been banned from the chat for less  :P
why am i not surprised :P
Trust me considering the usual crowd in there, I consider it a blessing  :P
haha, that is why i tend not to take part in these things :-X

elephants

Firstly, very good call
Secondly, it's not racist

bowsaints

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 21, 2011, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: Hulmie on April 21, 2011, 02:41:43 AM
The things that i have to say about racism can't be said because i'm white and that's the way society has become.
White people are not the only racists. I have a story I could tell you but here is not the place :P

The ban is fair IMHO.
[/quote

How is it fair in your honest opinion? Given that you have the facts, given that i have no idea what nationalities or race players are, given that the player in question has been to prison, how is the ban fair in your honest opinion? What qualifies it? Or did you just chip in on the arguement without reading properly what happened.
Go saints. Joey as VC, hope he smashes it.

Prospector_1

Joey came home nicely at 126DT. Is it worth taking that over Swan though, I'm wondering.

LF

look i read the chat every week and geez some of the stuff said on it is disgusting most of those on there should be banned.and most of those on the chat don`t even seem to come into the forums and as far as i`m concerned they should just piss off.

Prospector_1

m0nty has mentioned that some ?75,000? ppl come on the chat each week. That's gonna be near 10,000 per game. I'm glad that they don't all come to the forums!

LF

yeah its good that they don't come in here.wouldn't want advice off a lot of them anyway.

roo boys!

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 22, 2011, 12:41:06 AM
m0nty has mentioned that some ?75,000? ppl come on the chat each week. That's gonna be near 10,000 per game. I'm glad that they don't all come to the forums!
I know today being good Friday and all isn't the best time to use the lord's name in vain, but JESUS CHRIST! :o

Maca24

firstly how on earth do you play supercoach and dreamteam if you dnt even know the players  ::)
You must troll the forums.

Hulmie

Also people need to stop being such softcocks and getting offended at the smallest thing. How about teasponns of Cement to all these people to harden the F*ck up.

Prospector_1

Samm79

Before we close the thread, I have never been able to access chat on the lives scores, not sure why, just never have been able. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Samm79

Prospector_1

You need another login, Samm. Create an account for FF. Your current account is probs for the forums only.

You need an account & login etc for each part of the site.