How many trades has everyone used?

Started by supercoach addict, April 26, 2011, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoach addict

Just wondering how many everyone has used. I haven't used any yet. Would have used one if I had of got Curnow.

Spite

Samm79

Two, Atley to Libba and McGlynn to JRoo

jabroni

hibs to curnow b4 rd 3
batch to toy this week

LF

Justin Bieber

Just the one to get in Tapscott. Keeping the trades for upgrades/downgrades and injuries later on. May be another one this week although not sure at this stage.

*Peace Out Pplz.

C-Dogg

ZERO!!!!!!! But i was going to go atley to curnow but decided not to :(

meow meow

6!

John Brown was necessary. Everitt to Suckling has netted me a premium at a bargain price. I had all this leftover cash, so didn't need to wait as long for Curnow to increase any more, so i have completed my midfield already. Swan, Ablett, Judd, Murphy, Selwood, Cross, with Libba and Harris remaining as cows/emg.

I don't regret it.

nas

none, but seesh suffered this week so will look at at the doing both of em, but 1 for sure.

Ringo

5 two were forced J Brown and Lenny Hayes so hopefully I do not get any other injuries. J Brown to Pavlich and Hayes to Bolton both good sideways moves at the moment. (Hope Bolton continues his run)
Downgraded Knights to Matera working out OK
Upgraded Clark (Ruck) to Ottens working
Traded Hibberd to Libba working OK but may have to review if Hibberd starts playing

Need to do one trade this week to avoid a do nut in Rucks (forgot to look at byes when going to Ottens, Sandi was 1st Ruck) if I wish to aim for overall currently 3637 after this week. Will be waiting till teams are announced though,