Double Emergency Question

Started by glynman90, April 22, 2011, 01:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glynman90

Ok, so I've got Montags as my VC and I've decided to keep his score so I've shifted my captain to Prestia and put Swallow on the bench and made him an emergency. The thing is that I've also got Harris on the bench in the mids as an emergency. Will the highest scorer out of those two count or what will happen?

Note: The reason I have two emergencies in my mids is because all my bench players in the forward line have a bye.

MarkPlow

if u have 2 emergencies in same position u get the lowest scoring emergency players's score

shents

The lowest scoring emergency counts. I'd remove harris out of the two you've mentioned, and keep swallow as the emergency.

glynman90

The lowest? Are you kidding me? Why would it be the lowest?

Prospector_1

Its what the rule is. Make one of your rucks an emergency.

C-Dogg

its always been the lowest, with harris and swallow its a case of POTATA PATATO

glynman90

Prospector_1

Of course, if 2 emergencies are required - ie there are 2 non-playing / not named blots on field - then you get both emergency scores.

reconfig

There is a simple reason why you get the lowest. If you got the highest rhen you could exploit the ememrgency rule every week by putting someone on the field whos not playing, and setting 2 emergencies in the ine position. Then you would get the highest scoring emergency every week.

Chopps

yea it means you need to choose otherwise if you were unsure who scored better you could make two emergencies and you would get the best makes sense that its the lowest