Main Menu

Bailey AFL Ladder Predictor

Started by Bluke, May 19, 2011, 04:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 20, 2011, 05:13:17 PM
hey holz, I just added up the points going on gut feeling, not my fault my gut said no to the roos :P

sorry zip i was supposed to direct that comment to nails not you

Nails

Should have been both of us really, he said Roos bottom two and I backed him in.

Lions for 10th imo, if J. Brown was playing all year Lions 5-3 now and not 1-7. They have a fairly easy draw and will bounce back stringing two wins together with the Crows this week (in Adelaide though)

wiesel_99

Stop supporting Telstra. Use the ContestedFooty Ladder Predictor because you can easily save your predictions and not have to put all your tips in again each week.

http://www.contestedfooty.com/2011/07/ladder-predictor-afl-premiership-season/

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on May 22, 2011, 02:40:13 AM
Should have been both of us really, he said Roos bottom two and I backed him in.

Lions for 10th imo, if J. Brown was playing all year Lions 5-3 now and not 1-7. They have a fairly easy draw and will bounce back stringing two wins together with the Crows this week (in Adelaide though)

Lions won't come 10th now.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2011, 04:18:27 PM
Quote from: Nails on May 22, 2011, 02:40:13 AM

Lions won't come 10th now.

J. Brown got injured again, otherwise you never know  ::)