Subs: Talia, Toy, Buckley

MID: Swan(c), Boyd, Montagna, Curnow, Liba, Polec
Subs: Conca, Ledger, Hibberd

RUCK: Sandi, Ryder
Subs: Bailey, Derickx

FWD: Green, Roo, Franklin, Rioli, Pavlich, Kraks, Prestia
Subs: Matera, Richardson, Lamb

Bank 400k

With this round coming up, I'm going to have in the my midfield, Boyd, Liba, Montagna and Polec all gone. With Goddard and Roo gone too, I feel I have to use 2 trades. But where?

This is where you come in :) I have 0 idea where to start. Suggestions would help a big deal :)

RiOtChEsS

400k :o thats dead money bra cant get interest on that... looks like ur going for league anyway so have a couple weeks off ;)

Andrew3737

Yeh league win against mates is pretty much all I care about, but id rather not loose to another chum. Lost to one today whos ranking is 200k+ and prob scored his first 2000 this week. 2900 was his total score before this week =\.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 11, 2011, 01:44:55 AM
Yeh league win against mates is pretty much all I care about, but id rather not loose to another chum. Lost to one today whos ranking is 200k+ and prob scored his first 2000 this week. 2900 was his total score before this week =\.
yeah the scores of some randoms were :o and studs were down...

no league games for 2-3 weeks now if u can make a couple of smart investments with that 400k tho would be handy...

hmm Z Smith for Bailey, stands to make decent cash after the next round will cover Sandi in rd 6 too

and D Harris for Hibberd, cant see Hibberd getting a game anytime soon and u can regain that link later in the year on the downgrade to keep the link for good (B.Jacobs PA should debut in the next 4 weeks and get plenty of opportunity bcos PA suck and hava youth policy this year), as small as Harris' score was on the weekend he pulled 97 the week before and is probably the next best cow from GC other than Prestia who u already have...

Andrew3737

Im thinking Ledger>Dangerfield/Harris    Hibberd> someone

Decisionssssss

RiOtChEsS

Z.Smith will be a good cow he is scoring well, midfield rookies r always fairly plentiful whereas ruck rookies r always scarce...

just my 2 bobs ur call ultimately ;)

Andrew3737

I mea,l I dnt want to eat more the one doought. So I have to trade atleast one out. We will see thurs tho

JoeMontana

How about Montagna out for Scott Thompson - Adelaide. Adelaide have their next bye in Round 16, Saints have 2 byes before that, this week and Round 14. So U get Thompson playing all the way up to Round 15, then trade for whoever U like.

Also, if U have 400,000 in the bank, why not Ledger out, Jobe Watson in your midfield, that's 100 points to your score weekly.

Also Jack Grimes in defence, U have maybe a zero this week, with Goddard out, your emergencies might not be playing. I think I would wait a week or two maybe for defence, Lake is playing his 2nd game this week, he could be cheap in 2 weeks after the Doggies bye.

CFC 1979

for a start conca BE has gone past his ave in DT and will loose cash

See who you can swap him for

Andrew3737

yeah going to see what I can do 2moro. Thanks for the help, any other suggestions.