Cooney V Power

Started by toodledock, May 19, 2009, 06:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

Which prem or former prem would you pick up cheap atm and why?

Me Cooney I am leaning too, brownlow medallist, getting some fitness back, dogs will be a better side

Hondo71

Not sold on either

I am going to wait and see who else drops later on.  All season there will be premium mids dropping below $500K.  They only need an injury during the match and then a slow return match then BINGO!

Watto

One more good game from Cooney and then I would jump on

Not convinced that Power can get back to where he was last year and b4

Prospector_1

Inclined to agree Watto. I've had Power from scratch and like many "premium" players I'm a bit disappointed. Still, Pav and Roo have come back after a slow start. I'm v. interested in Cooney, but not quite ready to buy him - yet.

brownmans muffins

i've brought both in recently - cooney last week, power the week before
unfortunately they haven't done much since, but at around $440k each (for robinson, otten) it seemed fair enough
gonna have to ride it out with them

toodledock

Good points. Leaning towards Cooney unless he inexplicably continues low scores. Waiting till I can straight swap either tuck for cooney or skippy for cooney.

Have 95,000k in the bank but cant quite snare cooney in one, maybe late! Later when the variables workout

Muffin thats some nice upgrades btw

Alex7089

Really want Cooney at his price. Only problem is i already have, Ablett, Bartel, Selwood, Gibbs, Judd, Coughlan (Rich, Robinson.)
Happy that Robinson is finally getting a game.

toodledock

went with coons
dunno if he will be much chop against the dominant cats tonight