Next 3 rounds 4,5,6 - Please explain

Started by Blueboys, April 11, 2011, 12:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueboys

Ok, can anyone tell me the deal for the next 3 rounds, in our leagues we don't verus each other (other league members) ???

I had a look on the site and nothing comes up for rounds 4, 5, 6. lol

Think I am losing it here! hahahaha  :P

CrowsFan

That's correct, we don't play league matches over the next 3 rounds.
It is because for the next 3 rounds 3 teams have a bye each round so it would be unfair to have league games when teams will be missing a lot of their players ;)

Blueboys

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 11, 2011, 12:05:23 AM
That's correct, we don't play league matches over the next 3 rounds.
It is because for the next 3 rounds 3 teams have a bye each round so it would be unfair to have league games when teams will be missing a lot of their players ;)

cheer, yeah looking at a lot of outs this week!  >:( lol

fortynine

It just becomes about trying to maintain a high enough ranking, people who don't have many BL, STK or WB players are going to be very happy this week, they could go way up in the scoring...

I'm just going to let my cash cows keep on going ;)

S_Coach99

stewfoss

"Leagues head-to-head competition begins in Round 1 - you'll play over 15 rounds, with the 5 rounds where three AFL clubs have a bye (Round 4, 5, 6, 16 and 19) also being 'bye' rounds in your leagues (no head-to-head match ups). Your team continues to play and score as usual in the general comp over those 5 rounds. Finals series follow during Rounds 21-24"

if you log out of supercoach, just under the big REGISTER button, is a link to all the new format changes this year