Rate this team - 3 million in the bank

Started by jabroni, February 18, 2011, 10:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabroni

Mozza3

jabroni

hopefully to snare the highest score weekly prize towards the last half of the season after a few upgrades of (by then) 300k-ish players to 450k-ish players

chrisuzz

would be nice to have a week to week update on how this team goes :)

P.S Got a spare minute, Go over to the FF Personality Of The Year thread and cast your votes!!! Pretty sure you have 4 votes so why not? Don't like the canidates, nominate yourself! All are welcomed. Might add you don't have to vote for me as there are many worthy canidates for votes. Also why your down in the front bar you might like to check it out and get yourself involved with some of the regulars of FanFooty :)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

Mozza3

Interesting strategy and I take my hat off to anyone willing to try something different. Good luck.

cmgb84

love it... but maybe 2 gun mids/backs and forwards

gibbs
boyd
riewoldt

Spite

I tried this last season - please learn from my mistake and get 3 premiums in forward and back, 2 in midfield and rucks... otherwise you will not have enough trades to get a full premium team!!! (and even that is pushing it)

jabroni

Update

This is the final team i put out - obviously im expecting shower scores for the start

JoeMontana

U have 5 premiums, need 17 more to complete your team, So nearly used up all your trades, barring injuries and poor form. Like Spite said, you should have got a couple more premiums in each area of the field. You had enough cash left over to do that. Good luck though dude, I would like to find out if it pays off for you.

jabroni

i fell i will have 2 more keepers from this lot so 15 transfer which means 200k each

if each player reaches 150-250k range i can upgrade them all to a decent standard

Spite

I hope you are going for a weekly prize at round 21-24. Don't buy geelong/carlton/essendom players because they have byes late. I would have hoped you would have taken my advice as I did exactly this last seaason, but you have the byes advantage. Good luck!

Snake

Pretty good idea however you could have made some better selections. You could of taken a few less GC players but not a bad idea. Make sure you keep an eye on Breakevens.

jabroni

got over 1800 again so that seems to be the average for this team

went for the gc players i have cos i felt they would play a lot and thats good enough for me seeing as theres not many more rookie options to bring in with decent js

yes i am going for the weekly prize late on  :D

this is the team for rd3

im thinking because of norths bye and gamble maybe playing 2 more games before petrie will rise in value i could almost do a striaght swap but gamble will need to pull his finger out

Uploaded with ImageShack.us