Plan of attack

Started by m-ry, April 05, 2011, 05:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-ry

currently have hibberd and irons as hibberd's is not playing (yet) thinking of trading for curnow
then waiting til after round 4 to pick up libba for iron
if irons get 50 in the next two games should be looking around the 180,000 mark(2 price rises)  and libba should be around the 160,000 due to having the bye round 4

what are your thoughts??

cortez

At that point irons to libba would only be a sideways trade. I wouldn't do it. Waste of a trade

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cortez on April 05, 2011, 06:10:07 PM
At that point irons to libba would only be a sideways trade. I wouldn't do it. Waste of a trade
Yep, either now or never. Waiting one round could cost you if Liba Jr. rips it up again and Irons doesn't ;). May as well keep Irons in for the long run and hope he starts picking up even greater form (although shouldn't expect more than 60-70 for a rookie every week).

Good luck deciding but it's a risky strategy and puts you 2 trades down on others. Gotta weigh up if the money gain is worth the trade.

*Peace Out Pplz.

tferrier18

If Liba scores 80 in his next match (which is more than likely since he's playing GC) he'll be priced closer to 195,000 instead of 160,000.

If Irons scores 50 in his next two games he'll be closer to 165,000.

Use www.tooserious.net/stats.php for accurate price calculations ;)

You're going to need your bench rookies to cover your prems at some stage throughout the year and I wouldn't feel confident with either Hibberd or Irons covering a prem since they don't stand a chance at cracking 100. If I were you I'd trade them both in now.
You can trade ben jacobs in half way through the year for mpp.

Justin Bieber

That's quite a jump! Didn't think it would be by about 100k for 80 :o. Lucky that Big score is in for 2 price rises :D. Would have been better if it were this coming round 8).

*Peace Out Pplz.

tferrier18

Yeah I was also surprised by the calculations but tooserious is always very good with price predictions...