Suckling or Suban?

Started by Cam DM, April 08, 2011, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam DM

Gotta get Duff out in one of my sides before his price plummets. Suckling or Suban the better option?

Ziplock

neither. Plummeting of a premium is no biggie if you expect he'll get back to what he should average.

Fenno

Firstly you can only have 1 team its against the rules to have more than 1 and secondly what a waste of a trade Duff is a keeper and when a player is a keeper it doesn't matter how much he rises or falls in price because you are keeping him also Sucklings last score was a 1 off would you be even thinking about him if he had produced his normal crap.... I think not and Suban has done nothing much to suggest picking him up. So my advice is don't waste the trade and only play with 1 Dream Team

Cam DM

Alright, the longer version is I am assisting my mate with a team if that's OK with you, DT Police Senior Sergeant Fenno. I don't have two teams. Thanks for opinions though. Should have elaborated, need to free up a bit of cash to turn Gamble into Dawes. Gamble was a bad gamble that ain't payin' off. I am confident Suban/Dawes is a better scoring combo than Duff/Gamble, but was seeing what people thought of Suckling.