The Curnow thread

Started by supercoach addict, April 03, 2011, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnator

QuoteIm thinking of trading Selwood for Curnow 

Your joking right.  Burning trades now only to get the same player back in a few weeks time.  Interesting.

Alex7089

Dumb to trade a keeper to avoid a price drop. Price movements only matter for players you are buying or selling.

Is it me or are people dumber this year?

MajorLazer

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 04, 2011, 07:49:07 PM
Dumb to trade a keeper to avoid a price drop. Price movements only matter for players you are buying or selling.

Is it me or are people dumber this year?
Yes, yes we are. :P

I'm not getting Curnow. I'm getting Libba Jr. ;D

Stuff Conca. Damn back pocket. >:(

Alex7089

I'm getting both.
Pissed I missed both of them, when I was considering both -_-
Damnit Conca!

MajorLazer

Wasn't considering Curnow, but was gonna get Libba Jr. :(

Got Savage, Pittard, Atley, Conca, Swallow and Harris.

Not too bad.

Capper

I have Swan, Judd, Bartel, Kennedy, Liba, Harris, Heppell and Swallow, but also have Hayes.

I am considering trading in Curnow for Hayes for the cash and starting Swan, Judd, Bartel, Liba, Harris, J.Kennedy(Swans) this week

FonFatty

I dont see the logic in bringing in libba and Curnow now, realistically you will be making 4 trades once you upgrade them at a later time. I have Bewick, have neither Libba or Curnow, and I will not be trading them in just to make a quick dollar. I would rather stick it out with bewick and upgrade him when the time is right and use the 1 trade... With the byes this year, trades are diamonds, not gold.... Alot of you guys that do these stupid trades now will regret it come the business end of the season when your premiums are not playing when you really need them out there.

Bennyy

Depends if your going for a league win or overall. League win i think its a good idea. Atley keeps averaging 30s he will only increase by like 50 thousand maybe. no use at all. better to get 100-200k from the others to make it able to upgrade

Jabbott

Do you guys reckon it's a good idea to trade Conca to Libba/Curnow??

I just reckon that Conca has better job security than them both, but also seems like just being a reliable 40-70 point scorer, rather than busting out 100's like the other two.. so pretty stuck bout whether or not to make the trade??

tigertops

have swallow harris heppel conca atley (swan, judd pendles krak)
but in my backline i have gram.
thinking swallow to libba/curnow  then use the cash for gram to newman.
im upgraing to a premium so i think this double trade is viable.
would love to keep swallow, but i have fairly good rookie mids cover i think, and im gettin a premium back...??

roo boys!

Why would you trade out Swallow? He has played one game, in which his team got pummeled and he still pulled out 70. Number one draft pick for a reason. Trade him at your peril.

As for me, I could actually bring in both, and then sit off the trades for a few weeks but I'm not sure.
Have d.Swallow, Harris, Bewick (who are all staying) Irons and Atley.

I think I will trade one of Irons or Atley to Libba, may as well keep the other one, don't need Curnow at the moment.

Mots02

Dan I like your thinking but Selwood is a LOCK!

Fletch74

I'm not going for Curnow either. I already have Liba along with Harris, Krakeour, Conca, and Hibberd/Heppel. With that last one I've decided I might wait one more week on Hibberd, and get Watson for him if Hibberd doesn't play.

Watson has more JS than Curnow IMO.