Callan Ward

Started by bkimm32, April 05, 2011, 11:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

Not setting the absolute world on fire, with no tons yet like I would of thought. Would it be wise to downgrade him to Libba/Curnow and keep the cash and enjoy the bigger price rise in the coming weeks. Or should I stick it out with Ward, save a trade and pray he starts getting some 100s?

Also swapped Petrie to ruck with Jippett, and trading Jippett to Tappscott.

These will be my first 2 trades for the season, thoughts? :)

fever

did you really expect him to get 100s?

Blueboys

For sure get Tappscott thats a no brainer.  ;D

If anything Ward is an upgrade anyway so save the $$$ and get Libba (1st pick) or Curnow!

bkimm32

Quote from: fever on April 05, 2011, 11:42:58 AM
did you really expect him to get 100s?
Yeah I actually did. He is due for a break out season and one of the youngest most talented dogs.

charliesheen

Bulldogs play GCFC TWICE!!!

Is there no other way you could bring in curnow/liba.  I would personally bring in liba if possible.  WB fixtures in next 6 round are sooooooo appealling.

bkimm32

So who out Curow and Lib should Ward be downgraded too? Libba probably has higher scoring potential + suns this week. Curnow perhaps better job security but also has Magpies this week. Tough decisions hmmm..

charliesheen

What makes you think curnow has better job security ^^.  Ellard/McLean to come in...

Post your entire mid field.  We don't even know what your team looks like.

Blueboys

As I said! 1st Libba 2nd Curnow!  ;)

bkimm32

Montagna, Pendlebury, Judd, Ward, Swallow, Harris, Bewick, Heppell, Pittard.

Bewick or Pittard could possibly go out but I am against sideways trades, both will go up enough and play.

Already have Montagna, Ward and Bewick round 4 bye, so if I got Curnow that means only 2 players miss a multi round bye. As mentioned though Doggies have a tasty fixture coming up.

charliesheen

Callan ward is on par for what he was expected to score at start of season...  Will increase with WB fixtures in next 6 weeks.

You had him at start of season for a reason.

Pittard is interesting.  Heard he is playing at the back and doing a couple of kicks, scoring potential a lot less.  With cassisi out dunno if this will change things.

Bewick is definitely a keeper.  23 possessions, but his disposal efficiency let him down.

I don't have Liba right now, and I cant think of reason not to bring him in.  Going to ditch Hiberd myself.

bkimm32

Quote from: charliesheen on April 05, 2011, 12:26:51 PM
Callan ward is on par for what he was expected to score at start of season...  Will increase with WB fixtures in next 6 weeks.

You had him at start of season for a reason.

Pittard is interesting.  Heard he is playing at the back and doing a couple of kicks, scoring potential a lot less.  With cassisi out dunno if this will change things.

Bewick is definitely a keeper.  23 possessions, but his disposal efficiency let him down.

I don't have Liba right now, and I cant think of reason not to bring him in.  Going to ditch Hiberd myself.
So basically what you are saying is, keep Ward he will improve over the next few weeks and if it's absolutely necessary to bring Libba in, do it for Pittard?

If that's the case my midfield will stay how it is...