J Tippett to Tapscott, Bewick/Irons to Curnow. Thoughts?

Started by ben_020285, April 04, 2011, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben_020285

Using 2 trades early and means Petrie is now a back up ruckman only and not available in fwd line. Is it worth it?

cortez

I'd be keeping bewick. And prob trade tippett to tapscott

ben_020285

Just realised the small amount of cash I will make from trading Tippett - Tapscott will mean I can trade Irons for Curnow.

What you think?

jfitty

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 04, 2011, 11:26:50 AM
Just realised the small amount of cash I will make from trading Tippett - Tapscott will mean I can trade Irons for Curnow.

What you think?

That would be a better option than trading Bewick (who would have the best JS out of the Brisbane rookies). Although not trading at all would be better. Did you do any trades last week?

ben_020285

Nah no trades last week mate.

I'm in two minds whether to do 2 trades, just the 1 or leave it..

I think getting on the good rookies before the price rise is too good to resist.

jfitty

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 04, 2011, 11:41:47 AM
Nah no trades last week mate.

I'm in two minds whether to do 2 trades, just the 1 or leave it..

I think getting on the good rookies before the price rise is too good to resist.

In that case, just do it. I don't think it's such a bad thing to do a few trades early to make sure you get the right cashcows. Joel Tippett probably wont play, and Curnow will make you heaps more money than Irons.

Flemo

I like Joel Tippett for one reason only. He is a MPP and I can't remember whether it was forward/ruck or defence/ruck.

In Dream team I have included Matthew Lobbe as a cheap dud. I believe Dr Dream team included Brock McCauley and said fourth ruck is useless and don't pay too much for them.

The idea was cash cow Drew petrie can swap between ruck and forward line. I didnt think McCauley would play where as Lobbe will play later in the year because simply Brogan can't go on for forever.