Captain Rnd 3.

Started by Nuffman, April 05, 2011, 12:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodr

as swan is the "unique" captan for around 350 thousand people this week as swans versing carlton in which cunrow or judd/murphy may slow down swan ? so thinking this as bulldogs are playing gold coast maybe putting even higgins as captan ? he might get a good run for his money this week as im sure the ball will be in bulldogs half most of the game and someone half desent has to kick the goals.  ::) thoughts ?

Bosh

Who really cares if everyone chooses swan or If your a 'sheep'. He is the one that constantly pumps out the big scores, he is the one that you pay the big Cash For so why not put him captain if you have him. At the end of the day it's all about scoring the most points. The person that wasn't a 'sheep' doesn't win anything. Simple.
Swan if you got him.
Goddard, Gibbs, Delideo, Sandilands or Maybe Buddy if you don't.

charliesheen

I am expecting buddy to kick straight.  Moore, McGuane and Rance are OUT.  This leaves Astbury vs Buddy.

Buddy, Roughead and Hale, that is a bloody tall forward line with no defenders.

Boyd is very tempting, I have him too.  A thing to note, Juddy ONLY scored, 117 vs GCFC.

Marc Murphy scored 133

I am thinking outside guys like Ryan Griffin will be highest type of scorer vs GCFC, rather than inside players like Boyd.