In the words of Pauline Hanson Please explain ???

Started by The Bloods, April 02, 2011, 10:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bloods

??? Playing some one who had jack as there capt and cotchin as there V capt yet cotchins score has doubled to 176 ??????? any one know why????

Fletch74

It shouldn't have, I think the site will eventuall fix that up, if not contact them.

Alex7089

Yeah it will fix itself. I think a similar thing happened last week with EMG scores coming in for guys who played.
Sucks to be that guy :o

Head Coach

But Jack scored 0, and doesnt the ruling say that if your captain scores 0 then your vc plays? Or are you guys saying that its messed up because Jack played so whatever he scores (be it 0) then it will get doubled...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Head Coach on April 02, 2011, 11:45:23 AM
But Jack scored 0, and doesnt the ruling say that if your captain scores 0 then your vc plays? Or are you guys saying that its messed up because Jack played so whatever he scores (be it 0) then it will get doubled...
Pretty sure since he was on field, his score will count for anybody who had him. Having him as Captain implies he'll have 0 as Captain (Very Very unlucky).

I think the 0 is taken into account later on when it comes to deciding captain/vice before end of lockout. Should be corrected like the others said. If not, contact them.

*Peace Out Pplz.