Does anyone NOT have Swan?

Started by charliesheen, April 03, 2011, 03:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

And is anyone thinking of changing their midfield structure to bring him in early?

Does not apply to me, but just wondering what others are doing.

yorgis

anyone who does'nt have him ,does'nt deserve him - should have been no.1 pick lock and loaded with the key thrown away the day dt and sc opened

LF

1.you don`t have to have swan
2.if everyone had swan how boring would it be.

Usman

Quoteanyone who does'nt have him ,does'nt deserve him - should have been no.1 pick lock and loaded with the key thrown away the day dt and sc opened

Im pretty sure he asked who doesnt have him. NOT who thinks they are so good because they picked him. Too many people on this site think that they are the smartest fantasy players on the planet. Its here to help others not to mock others and boast about how good you are.

charliesheen

yeah I didn't mean to boast or anything.  I am just wondering what peoples strategies are from here on out, for those without swan.

I know a lot of people @ work who didn't have swan, and went for bigger midfield.

Are they going to stick to their strats, or change

CrowsFan

I haven't got Swan. Went Pendles instead who is doing just as good basically.
Will look to bring Swan in later, but don't feel I need to use a trade to bring him in now

supercoach addict

I didn't have him or Goddard last year................I finished 40,000th. learn  from my mistakes everyone.

CrowsFan

I didn't have swan in my team last year for a long time and still finished in the top 3000. If you get other positions right you can bring him in later