trade help

Started by dylan84, May 19, 2009, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylan84

planning on using 2 trades this weekend, just not sure where to go with them!!! have 14 left and have a few possibilities, any advice would be great

backs

goddard,cornes,drummond,burgoyne,hill,broughton,raines

hodge,petrenko

mids

montagna,selwood,ablett,rich,couglan,barham

ablett,anthony

rucks

cox,mcintosh

jacobs,spencer

fwds

pav,deledio,franklin,krakouer,higgins,ziebell,m.brown

houlihan, skipworth

so far, i am looking at hill to grimes in the backs as he is way to good an oppurtunity to miss, looking like a keeper at this stage!! once hodge comes back my backs look ok, with raines hopefully scoring as well as he was in pre season.

with my other trade i have a few options. obviously my mids need a bit of work, but will hopefully save some cash with future trades to upgrade rich and barham, with cogs hopefully continuing form. but this will leave a zero if no kornes and barham this week, so sidebottom for barham is an option.

rucks wont touch

forwards is where i am unsure. can trade hill-grimes and krakouer to giansircusa with very little change. or should i bring in sidebottom and pocket the cash?? happy with skippy to earn more dollars, and hopefully houlihan and ziebell as well.

am i missing something??any more ideas. only concerned about the leagues i am in, so happy to wear zeros for long term gain(ablett,kornes,hodge,skippy, anthony etc)

dylan84