Who to start (bonus question for captain choice)

Started by Mat0369, April 01, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which midfield option

David Swallow (GC)
2 (22.2%)
Daniel Harris (GC)
6 (66.7%)
Nathan Foley (Rich)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Mat0369

I need a midfield option from the 3 above. Foley was the sub last week and had gastro. Also coming up against the Saints mids. My other mids are Pendlebury, Sewell, Josh Kennedy, Liam Anthony and Krakouer. Liberatore will be on my bench.

Also need a captain from Goddard, Pendlebury and Riewoldt

Nathans Brawlers

Alex7089

Harris.
Goddard.

Harris has AFL experience so not playing him just seems stupid. Will be out to impress.
I believe God is the most expensive player in the game. Therefore he averages the highest, and is the best captain option for you. Also, playing Richmond, who will stop him?

yorgis

Mat0369

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2011, 04:56:35 PM
Harris.
Goddard.

Harris has AFL experience so not playing him just seems stupid. Will be out to impress.
I believe God is the most expensive player in the game. Therefore he averages the highest, and is the best captain option for you. Also, playing Richmond, who will stop him?

Foley being subbed last week killed me. I also had Waite in my team so getting a combined score of 40 from those two killed my score last week. Harris is made for Supercoach with his tackling and contested possessions. I think if Foley plays a full game he should score as well as Harris but I don't know if that will happen. At the moment it looks like it is a unanimous decision for Harris

I have been looking at the past scores against these teams and I think I have to go Goddard for captain.

browny_wce

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 01, 2011, 05:16:31 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on April 01, 2011, 04:56:35 PM
Harris.
Goddard.

Foley being subbed last week killed me. I also had Waite in my team so getting a combined score of 40 from those two killed my score last week. Harris is made for Supercoach with his tackling and contested possessions. I think if Foley plays a full game he should score as well as Harris but I don't know if that will happen. At the moment it looks like it is a unanimous decision for Harris

I have been looking at the past scores against these teams and I think I have to go Goddard for captain.
Yeh saw these aswell, hard to pass up on Goddard
nearly drooled all over my desk when I saw that 188 for Goddard in round 11 (against Richmond) last year!