Help for a mate!!!

Started by redrocket, March 30, 2011, 02:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrocket

Hi Guys and Gals

Have a mate who knows very little about footy and wanted to get involved in Dreamteam.  I said I would help where i can and he has the following dilemma.  He has Lecras and Mackay in his team (like i said knows very little about footy) and needs to trade them out.

My thoughts are trade Lecras for Pav/N.Reiwoldt/Silvia (he has $100,000 in the bank) this week, and trade Mackay next week to a rookie midfielder on the bubble.

So the questions are, which of those 3 should he choose and is this the best way to go about it or should he try and slightly upgrade the 2??

Help is appreciated.

Mish

best thing to do is:

a. tell him to get on fan footy forum
b. post team on "rate my team" section

and he can take it from there, its hard to give you an answer coz we dont know what other players he has on the forward line, one thing is getting good players, the other is to make sure they dont have byes on the same weeks and have appropriate cover for the byes.

Grazz

Id take Roo but Pav's ok and like you said wait a week and get someone on the bubble like Heppel or Curnow if job security looks good, plenty of midfield rooks to choose from. I was fortunate to miss the injury woe's this week but have suffered in the past and it doesnt help when your starting out and trying to find your feet, good onya for helping out.

redrocket

Thanks Grazz.  Mish, went with those 3 options coz he already had O'Keefe Stevie J and I think Lance Franklin.  So no Syd, Gee, Hawks.  Is there any better options I might have missed out on??  Didak was a little too expensive and probably a good upgrade target later.