How to fit Tapscott into my team

Started by Nickiller, March 29, 2011, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickiller

So i seemed to miss Tapscott when i did my team so I wont make a trade to get him. The people I am looking at trading are J.Darling, B.Matera, C.Richardson, D.Petrie, S.McKernan and M.Duncan. I don't have D.Swan so if I get rid of Petrie or Duncan i will make a double trade. What do you think?

Maca24

I think your an idiot.  ;)
Why trade out any of those players you mentionesd? they all performed, keep them.
Dont go chasing players, only trade when there is a liability.

sid3bysid3

agree mate - there will always be a player who got away!

if you pick 'perfectly' now there'll be another one down the track.

agree with the above comment. all the players you mentioned are not worth trading. You may trade for tapscott and he'll bomb out or he'll get injured.

sit tight mate, i have to do the same with everitt, yarran and adcock... its hard but you'll be happy you did when you have trades left come finals

Samm79

QuoteI think your an idiot. 
Why trade out any of those players you mentionesd? they all performed, keep them.
Dont go chasing players, only trade when there is a liability.
x2

yorgis

nickiller, so many rookies had very good debuts, you can't have them all. i reckon if half the rookies you played got about 60 you have done ok. sit on 'em and wait

sid3bysid3

motion has passed - you will NOT trade for tapscott. unless he scores 120 this week,

i'll check in to make sure you didnt get ancy and trade.