Don't know how...

Started by glam77, March 28, 2011, 03:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glam77

Don;t know how I managed over 2100 this week considering out of all my forwards and back, only 1 broke the 100 mark. (gibbs@147)

Was this a pretty common theme across the weekend?

Apart from gibbs i had
lower 98
goddard 96
shaw 75
deledio 74
bruce 58
duigan 51
----
krack-whore 96
pav 86
tapscott 80
reiwoldt 78
johnson 77
higgins 76
knights 76

with a cpuple forward or backs firing, the scores could have been massive this weekend.

Ziplock

I know what you mean. Most people were saved by firing midfields and cox + sandi.

chatters24

It was a really strange weekend. I was looking at my team and I had a lot of fwds and backs in the 70s. Craziness! Expect to be bought back down to earth this weekend!

valkorum

Welcome to the world of DT :)

El Matador

Typically strange start to the season with a lot of premiums failing to fire (Boyd, Rooey, Buddy etc) not to mention Selwood's injury would have cost a few teams... mine included. The kid was flying too, would have pushed out 120 or thereabouts!

Spite

Just think round 2 last year... I went from 9k week one to 356th with a score of 2081... Some weeks are killer and some aren't... be prepared this week :D

Big_Cox14

Same thing happened to me last year Spite. Week one I was ranked around 11K. Week two, I climbed to top 2K with a modest score just over 2000. Who knows? I guess that's part of the magic of fantasy football.

elephants

yup the cox sandi combo was brilliant.