Do I let them in?

Started by Johnboy, March 28, 2011, 11:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

Who should break into my starting my team? Need one mid and two forwards.....

Which mid should start?
Savage (v melborune), 70 last week against a strong crows outfit
Swallow (v carlton), debut game. Already have Harris starting
Bewick (V bulldogs), 68 last week against Freo at home
Heppel (v swans) 76 last week in a don thrashing

Sub? Swallow least likely imo, Heppel unlikely. Savage is an endurance player and doubtful on Bewick

Which forwards should start:
Need two from:
Darling (V port) 60 odd last week
Tapscott (v hawks) 80 last week
Matera (v carlton) debut game
Richardson (v pies) 61 last week after a strong start v wce
Tapscott ( v hawks) 80 last week

Sub: none of them likely imo

Ziplock

Mish

swollow in the mid,

darling and tapscott in the forward

DamoBeard

swallow matera and tapscott

Generalsor

diddley

something tells me you want us to say tapscott, coz you named him twice.
i would stay safe on last weeks form and say heppell, and tapscott, with matera aswell. unfortunately, rookies are always unpredictable, so its anyones guess. thats why id say go safe.

Holz

i want to give my GC players another week off, i need to see how they peform with guys like gary on the team. I think guys who did well like matera wont score aswell as they did in the NAb but guys like swallow will do better. ooh i wish i had D.Swallow i ust have the felling he will score 80+ or something crazy all year.

karlos

Swallow - Way too much money to be sitting on your bench, and I'd expect him to score better than the rest (Heppell being the dark horse imo)
Tapscott - One of the highest scoring fowards last week. If he's named int he midfeild again, I'd put him in for sure.
Darling - Darling over Matera, only because half of WCE's forwardline got injured last week, and they are playing Port. Matera might not see much of the ball, depending on how many quaters Carlton want to play.

Johnboy

Think ill go Swallow, Tapscott and Matera.

4 GC players on field in Stanley, Matera, Swallow, Harris a little riskyy though

Russ dogga

Footy God

Is 4 GC player so onfield too many though?

Stanley and Harris locked in. Matera over Darling and Richardson. Swallow over Savage, Bewick and Heppel.

Matera imo easily better option out of those 2. Swallow a little risky on debut though, Bewick against WB I dont like, Heppel may have been carried last week so im not taking a punt on him agaisnt a low scoring DT games agaisnt the swans.

Leaves Savage V Swallow....

yorgis

does'nt matter how many suns u have playing footygod, long as they all score 85+ yer laughing. yeah hard to say mate, but i'm thinking swallow, harris and matera

Footy God

Do you think Matera will push up the ground? If he plays deep it wont be good...Im tossing up him and Richardson, not too keen on Darling, Whattya reckon?