Herald sun

Started by cortez, April 01, 2011, 10:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Good on you herald sun. Having a full page on super coach. If you are going to try help people out then help then out. You have a section called get on board (young players that had blinders of first games that you should pick) curnow, yes would be a good pick. Tapscott, same as curnow. And then you have pedersen. The kid got dropped for god sake and yet you are still telling people to get on board. Your pathetic!

redfield

True, but if people are too lazy to check team sheets then they deserve what they get.

CrowsFan

Haha they would have written that before the teams came out. But telling people to now trade goes against everything this website tries to tell people haha

simma1978

The Herald Sun have delivered the appropriate cash cows on a silver platter which is a disgrace. I for one am glad that they are telling people to trade already. Hopefullt a truck load of peole do so and burn trades!

valkorum

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2011, 11:05:57 AM
Haha they would have written that before the teams came out. But telling people to now trade goes against everything this website tries to tell people haha

I have been agreeing with the herald sun - trade trade trade

ajjewell

people burning trades is always going to happen one bad score from a player and people automatically hit the panic button, that is there loss, who cares if the hs is trying to give people some help i think if you have a good idea of what you are doing and what you want to achieve you will still come out on top which is all that matters in the end

cortez

I love the herald suns advice. Pick up pedersen, Michael Quinn. They got some great ideas. Just wish more people would listen to them lol

Fletch74

Don't worry, the peopel who will listen to their advice are already too far back to be a concern for winning anything, or the rest of their team sucks anyway!!

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on April 01, 2011, 12:50:46 PM

C'mon Valk you dont believe that really, Round 1 really!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on April 01, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
Quote from: valkorum on April 01, 2011, 12:50:46 PM
C'mon Valk you dont believe that really, Round 1 really!!
He's been saying that for a while! But what else do we expect from All-Stars :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.