Main Menu

Taylor Walker burries Tigers

Started by MTTY, March 11, 2011, 11:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

A Tippett-less Adelaide, meant that Taylor Walker could play a more prominate role for Adelaide against the Tigers, Kicking 7 to effectively burry them. Knights also kicked 3 and Foley got 23 possessions.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/109183/default.aspx

CrowsFan

Yeah saw that. Has had a great pre season so kinda considering him now, but probably wont get him in the end...

nas

Added another 0  to the GWS $ contract maybe

McRooster

He's added more bulk to his frame again in this off season, over 100kg now and will enjoy the ball being laced out to him by Swanny next year  ;)

nas

Quote from: McRooster on March 16, 2011, 07:57:39 PM
He's added more bulk to his frame again in this off season, over 100kg now and will enjoy the ball being laced out to him by Swanny next year  ;)

Conceiding the (maybe) obvious?

McRooster

OOh I agree he's gone, I just hope that he kicks 7 every week THIS year and not next year  ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: McRooster on March 16, 2011, 08:16:41 PM
OOh I agree he's gone, I just hope that he kicks 7 every week THIS year and not next year  ;)
He's building to that Roost... I think with the team GWS have he'll be lucky to score 7 points each week.

DG

Im still not convinced he's going. i know the rumours, and how most were true last year, but i think if he and the crows have a good year then i think he'll stay. i really hope craigy doesnt drop him at all.

McRooster

Quote from: DG on March 17, 2011, 04:01:52 PM

Im still not convinced he's going. i know the rumours, and how most were true last year, but i think if he and the crows have a good year then i think he'll stay. i really hope craigy doesnt drop him at all.
With Tippett still in a moon boot this afternoon in 5AA studio's it looks like Walker will continue to command the space up forward for at least rnd1.

DG

Fletch74

Quote from: DG on March 18, 2011, 11:47:23 AM
worth a punt in the coleman? 
Lol Adelaide supporters getting ahead of themselves... Kicks 7 one week, and he's a chance for the Coleman ;D

Roughie DG, but unlikely IMO.

DG

Macca#23

Coming from a loyal Adelaide fan, I wouldn't even be talking about the T-Rex and the coleman. It will just put more pressure on him to perform. Believe me, Taylor is capable of 50+ this year, but the coleman is out of the question.