astbury to heppell (or another rookie defender)

Started by tigerboy, March 29, 2011, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerboy

trade advise astbury to heppell
hi guys juts need some advise

backline : goddard, gibbs, deledion, everitt, otten, astbury, lower (coad, stanley, duigan)

mids : swan, pendelbury, judd, barlow, cothcin, liba, (swallow, harris bewick)

rucks; cox and sandi (tippett, smith)

forwards : reiwoldt n, franklin, goodes, yarran, knights, petrie, krak (darling, matera richardson)

i want to trade astbury to heppell this week and free up around 75000 got 25000 on bench now. this will give an oppurtunity to see what yarran and everitt does tis week and then using 100k plus their value to change the team rd 3.

if i dont trade atsbury down to heppell then i miss out on heppell pre price rise because most likely i will need to get rid of yarran and everittrd 3/ cant do all three in one go. plus miss out on 75 k easy cash ( i think ive answered my own q) what u guys think

reason picking ast was fpr job secuitry was unsure having all those rookies in backline buti think heppell has good js esp with rising star

ranked 5500

2319 score.

my other options are dont trade astbury

and do a trade rd 3 with astbury still would have about 635000 to play around without trading astbury but with astbury traded to heppell or someone else if any suggestions 700000 or even more if cheaper rookie potential 750000 for nice gun rookie with spare money to go into post rd 3

ando_10

dont fix something that isnt broken mate. if ya side is scoring that much then that means it doesnt need touching.

sid3bysid3

dont make that trade.

astbury will be very good for you - he will average 70-80 has JS and will make you money.

Leave it!

wardie

I also have ASTBURY and he is my unique cash cow in backs (also have HURLEY for MPP in forwards which was a major reason in getting him) but he will make good cash and hopefully will become a straight swap for a fallen premium come about round 10ish. HOLD YOUR FIRE!!