ABLETT AND HOULIHAN

Started by Undecided, May 08, 2009, 09:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrivers

anyone that thinks you NEED ablett to have a good team is moron. Bartell will score 500 more point than him by the end of the year with the games he will miss or play and go off in the last quarter like last week.

chatters24

Ablett has had 35 or more touches in 4 of the first 6 games, that also includes 2 40+ games as well and still only averages 10 more than gibbs and infact Bartel averages more than Ablett at the moment. So your talking about Ablett ceiling or whatever, how many more touches does this bloke have to get to reach that ceiling??? Sure his a gun, but his not the only gun in dream team, and at the moment his sadly only a gun with no ammo!
Super Coach on the other hand, the amount of quality possessions he gets is unmatchable. someone who averages 148 over the first 6 rounds of a season I dont think should be traded due to injury. His TOG can be 60% and he'll still score over 100, however I doubt in Dream Team that would be the case.

Undecided

I diffinently agree

there are so many good midfielders out there all averaging 100

Kane Cornes for example who is 107k cheaper!

who is averaging 20 less.

20 points for 107k doesnt seem like a good deal.
ur better off to trade him now and not risk relayed injury time as it cud strike again.

ur better off to trade houlihan to a premium and trading him to reiwoldt or even Pav (if ur looking to use the extra cash to upgrade someone else) in a dream team sense its a smart investment to trade him while worth so much

crannyvegas

its not wasting a trade, its upgrading earlier!  i did ablett to sam mitchell and houlihan to goddard. ill upgrade rich to ablett in a few weeks with the cash left over from a collins downgrade. it just means i have mitchell & goddard in my team a few weeks earlier. My thought is that im ranked 1032 (smashing all my mates in my league) what do i have to lose? still have 16 trades to play with so im pretty happy.

chatters24

Very happy about the decsion to trade in Ablett to Gibbs. I'll pop that extra $93k in my back pocket and take those 140 points he scored against Freo. Thank ya mother for the rabbits!