Main Menu

Last Game for Milburn & Ottens?

Started by 8-6 Suited, September 17, 2010, 10:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

and you can't really blame geelong for losing mummy they couldn't match the cash sydney was throwing at him

i think ottens should have one more year just on the chance he can have a goo preseason an get his body right it would be worth it for geelong

bunyip

Quote from: Maca24 on September 18, 2010, 05:09:57 PM
Blake fails though... anyway Milburn is done I think. Time to get T.Hunt and Menzel in the starting team. Inject some youth.
Dasha has stated that he wants to play next season Maca. If he is still under contract he will play.

Damoz Merry Men

Milburn should retire this year. Ottens has still got his skill, but keeps getting injured, he's likely to retire in 2011 too.

Milton

Milburn played okay on the weekend albeit in the 1st round of the NAB cup .. but geezus how frustrating is it going to be watching Hawkins this year. I'd like to see him do well but sometimes he looks like he has no idea

ossie85

These big boys take time to develop! Took Leigh Brown almost 200 games to reach his potential :)

The Cats were impressive on the weekend, Milburn especially.

RiOtChEsS

amazing like ole father time out there just racking it up :o

bunyip

Like a bottle of fine wine, the older he gets, the better he becomes. :)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: ossie85 on February 21, 2011, 09:50:35 AM
These big boys take time to develop! Took Leigh Brown almost 200 games to reach his potential :)

The Cats were impressive on the weekend, Milburn especially.

ha ol leigh brown... the original spud (no more)