Will the Phoenix Suns make the playoffs?

Started by littleblueboy2906, March 12, 2011, 10:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

Will we make playoffs? Channing Frye has been doing his job, hitting 3's nash with the occasional turnovers lately. SO will we?

Andrew3737

Maybe, but you can't go past the 1st round.

Hulmie

Im a die hard Suns fan and for me i reckon it's about 20% likely we will make it.

I think if we do make it, it will be at the expence of the Hornets. The biggest thing will be beating the Hornets in the 3 upcoming games we have against them.

But it will also depend on who wins the 2 games the Hornets and Grizzlies have.

But i hope we do make it.

j959

I'm a die-hard Suns fan too and I'm even less than 20% that they'll make it - probably more like 10% if they're lucky.

the Grizz have had changes too and the Hornets are so 'jekyll & hyde' it ain't funny, so there's always a chance ...  ;)

Hulmie

j959

less than 1% now ... did Phoenix lose to New Orleans and Houston??  NOH x 2?? :'(

j959

Suns are pretty much gone ...  :'(
(lost to Sacramento)

http://www.nba.com/games/20110329/PHXSAC/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

5 games behind Memphis who currently sit in 8th spot in Western Conf and 3 games off Houston at 9th.

not gonna get much in the draft this year i don't think so might be rebuidling for a couple of years??  :'(

if there's a lock-out players like Grant Hill, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd may not play again ...  :'(  :'(

j959

Suns are gone ...   :'(
(think it was a loss last wk to San Antonio that made the inevitable mathematics an impossibility to make the playoffs)

Cicjose

they really struggled this year expecting Boston to do the same next year