Probably My Strongest Compiled Team..Ever!

Started by Windigo, February 22, 2011, 06:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Backs

Goddard
Gibbs
Broughton
Symes
Otten
Heppell
Adcock

Jacobs, Stanley & Puopolo

Mids

Swan C
Boyd VC
Bartel
Anthony
Foley
Harris

Pittard, Hibberd & Simpkin

Rucks

Sandilands
Cox

Z.Smith & Derickx

Fwds

Franklin
Sylvia
Riewoldt
Chapman
Petrie
Krakouer
Matera

Richardson, Mzungu & I.Smith

$ 20,000 left

Out of 10?

Davoo

do u have a dpp i nthe mids? to switch with the fwds? is simpkin or pittard dpp players?
u only have 3 GC players. u should have more because they have great potential and are great value!
i think u could downgrade foley or anthony to a  rookie and upgrade symes maybe?

Windigo

I actually have 4 GC players.

I agree with you, but i really like Symes and I think he'll dominate. It's a risk. But his a proven scorer.

cmgb84

disagree withdavoo, go with symes.. he is a unique i think will at least hold value and prob improve after a better preseason, in a better crows team without some prooven DT scorers from the past

no swallow is a risk, obviously you have gone with foley instead..... expect them to avg similar amounts, why not go for the cheaper option?

good team though

Botak

Quote from: cmgb84 on February 22, 2011, 11:13:23 PM
no swallow is a risk, obviously you have gone with foley instead..... expect them to avg similar amounts, why not go for the cheaper option?

good team though
+1

I likey. I'd rate an 8 - very solid, and the structure seems ok... areas where you've differed have been thought through, which is pretty much all anyone can do at this point. ;)
But yeah I'd definitely try and fit Swallow in, or maybe Iles/Bennell?

browny_wce

yeh +1 with these boys
Foley has years of knee injuries hanging over his head and Swallow is set to be the next Judd
why not go with the kid! David's gonna lead the midfield with Ablett, Foley will compete with all the young Tiger mids

Windigo

Yeah, I understand what your all saying about Foley. But I really like him, I'll see how he goes in NAB Challenge tomorrow against Port, and then I'll make a decision.

P.S: What I've done is Foley>Prestia (For DPP with Fwds & have Contin instead of Pittard on the bench. Then Bartel>Montagna.

I still have $105 K to spend.  ;)