Backs: Goddard Gibbs Broughton Fisher Grimes Adcock Otten
Heppell Toy Lower

Mids: Swan Montagna Bartel Anthony Swallow Harris
Mzungu Callinan Andreoll

Rucks: Sandilands Cox
Campbell Curnow

Fwds: Franklin Riewoldt Higgins Dangerfield Knights Gamble Krakouer
Richardson Matera Smith

Andreoll and Curnow are in for $$$ saving and for their use in DPP.

I realize my forwards are a bit light but i think Dangerfield has a LOT of upside.

Please Comment.
Thank you

j959

B: not a biggie but for overall ranking you'll have to manage Rd4 carefully with Godds, Fisher & Adcock unavailable - otherwise fine.

M: strong, no issues

R: fine

F: i think this is where your strong midfield has left this line a fair bit weaker - Higgins as your no3 fwd is a concern, not in terms of scoring but in terms of durability/inj-risk for the obviious reasons. eg i wouldn't be worried for you if Higgs was your no4 or no5 fwd.

i know you're questioning this yourself but your bottom 5 are all risky so when you put them altogether your collective risk is significantly increased - you've got inj-risk, on inj-risk, on returning from LTI, on recycled player on recycled (wilderness) player ... hmmm ...

i get that there's upside but if you have 3 or more of these 5 fail to live up to what you're hoping for from them, you're gonna be burning trades to fix it - worst case, what do you do if all 5 fail??

not meaning to be doom and gloom but i'd say having 3 risks out of the 5 would do me.

good luck!