BIG BANANAS

Started by yorgis, February 22, 2011, 02:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

hey guys any comments on my almost finalised team

backs    Goddard, Gibbs, Delidio, Gilbee, Adcock, Otten,Diugan, [Toy, Hibberd, Puopolo ]

mids     Swan, Montagna, Hodge, Cornes, Heppell, Harris, [ Iles, Mzungu, I Smith]

rucks    Cox, Jolly, [ Z Smith, Derickx ]

forwards  Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Pav, Higgins, Knights, M.Motlop [Richardson, Matera
                                                                                                            Callinan ]
   $6,400 left in the cookie jar   

any comments on my side ?

n4cr123

you Need to get sandilands and swallow in there.... also im not sure about Gilbee.
the rest pretty stable..

Botak

Different to my side (pls comment :) ), but yeah I like nonetheless. Couple of different options there.... you might not need Swallow since you've got Iles. You might cop flak for your ruck but I don't think a Cox/Jolly combo is that much worse than the Sandy/Petrie combo everyone else seems to be going with. Having said that I'm running Sandy, Jolly and the same bench for my ruck.

Solid work :)

Hoggy

Fairly solid team.

In the same boat as n4cr123 in being not sure about gilbee. Think theres a few better options (symes and grimes come to mind) but its really your personal preference.

Few semi-uniques in there with cornes and hodge, haven't seen too many teams with them this year. Both proven dters. Also think you should consider getting atleast one of swallow or bennell in your mids. Other than that good work.

yorgis

thanks for the input fellas but who should i downgrade to get sandi instead of jolly