Rate Benny's Bangers!

Started by Mr Miagi, February 21, 2011, 11:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Miagi

Long time reader, first time poster!  ;D I want to win my leagues with this team. I need to back-up winning two leagues last year!

Benny's Bangers

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffiled, J Adcock, A Otten, M Coad, D Stanley (J Toy, P Puopolo, N Duigan)

Midfield: Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Bartel, N Jones, D Swallow (D Heppell, D Harris, I Callinan)

Rucks: Sandilands, Mumford

Forwards: Chapman, Franklin, Didak, N Riewoldt, D Petrie, A Krakouer, B Matera (D Prestia, T Mzungu, C Richardson)

Cash Left: $600

- This morning I changed Joel Selwood to Jimmy Bartel, so I could change to Bryce Gibbs from Corey Enright?
- Too many Suns rookies, but im hoping several will turn into keepers. Burn trades mid-late season trading them into cash. One early round loss doesnt phase me if im missing heaps of cover.
- Not sure on Petrie?

j959

will assume you're not fussed about overall ranking with your main aim of leagues Mr Miagi.

Backs - if you're fine with the risk no worries, but think the bottom 4 may be one risk too many IMO - you might want to consider a more reliable/safer/consistent no4 def?

Mids - only things would be ... you don't want GAJ as an upgrade target like 80% of the DT world? and N Jones, very unique - don't think he has the upside as your mid-pricer though ...

Ruck and fwd - no issues.

Suns rookies - all good so long as you've factored in the trades as you've written.

good luck!

popedelio

with the gc rookies i think you have 1 too many rookies, take 1 out of defence.
Derfence is extremely weak, you need 1 kind of premo in there
plus you have no cash in the bank, how do you expect to upgrade your rookies?