Need a bit of help finishing of the side

Started by sinclair39, June 20, 2011, 06:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinclair39

At the moment my side at full strength is

Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Gibbs, Enright, Broughton, Heppel [Lower, Howard, Toy]
Ablett, Pendelbury, Judd, Chapman, Mundy, Hodge [Bewick, I.Smith, Wallis]
Cox, Smith [A.Browne, J.Tippett]
Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, J.Riewoldt, N.Riewodlt, Rioli, Petrie [Mzungu, Darling, Lynch]

$26,200 in the bank and 7 trades left

This week looking at Mundy to Swan but then im stuck should i hold my trades or try and upgrade Heppel/Lower

any thoughts?

PICCOLLO

From looking at your team, the first thing I see is Chapman as a midfielder??  Not good strategy there as there are so many premium mids that average alot more than him.  He needs to be in your fwds but you have too many of them already.  The backline probably needs shoring up because Broughton hasn't been at his best this year.  Petrie into the rucks, sell zac smith and bringing chapman forward opens the way to upgrade a wallis or smith to a Marc Murphy or Priddis.  Given your number of trades, wahtever you do, you shouldn't use more than 2 more.  The rest you'll need for finals (judd and Gibbs out and Geelong guys too if you lose your first final)

upthemaidens

just trade out mundy than sit tight for a few weeks, your backs are fine theres no need to touch that, chapman will have to stay in the mids,though its not ideal.   i would say the next big upgrade u should look a is getting sandi in when he gets back round 17, but other than that i would hold off,unless ofcourse you are struggling to make the finals in your league.

GoldDigger

Are you top 5000?, 500?, 50?

Pre-season you reckoned top 500. How's it going?