FF Hall of Fame SC Scores Rnd2 *What did you score?*

Started by Barlow 21, April 04, 2011, 08:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

theta

theta

rank 368 rnd 2 (up from 476 i think - rnd 1)

score 4764

I have also just found out you cant have more than one team.  This is my second year at sc and did not know that rule. i feel kinda dumb.

mecha

rank  975

score 4709 (goddard capt vs richmond rnd 2, should have swan'd it - lost 100 points and rank 407)

My theta team is a part of a league I played with last year, going for league win, just small money entry with mates.

My mecha team was gonna be my play-around go-for-overall team. 

Now I find out this is a no-go.  stupid I know.

I suppose it is fair to drop the team which has scored the most right (theta)?  But that's my league entry team!  have to make a decision i spose.

What do I do?

first-world-problem /rant

theta

score 4709 (goddard capt vs richmond rnd 2, should have swan'd it - lost 100 points and rank 407)

i meant 50 points

tigerboy

Spite

Quote from: theta on April 09, 2011, 03:59:11 AM

My theta team is a part of a league I played with last year, going for league win, just small money entry with mates.

My mecha team was gonna be my play-around go-for-overall team. 

Now I find out this is a no-go.  stupid I know.

I suppose it is fair to drop the team which has scored the most right (theta)?  But that's my league entry team!  have to make a decision i spose.

What do I do?

Unless you make 100+ teams to try and win, I don't see why it would be unfair. It's pretty damn hard to win anyway and I doubt creating a second team will actually do so much damage. It's pretty lucky they are both ranked so highly, just keep going with them both, if you win, you win. You didn't purposely make 50 thousand teams to try and win...