Main Menu

Kangaroo bargains

Started by Simple Jack, November 19, 2010, 12:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Very happy cicjose, we are looking great for the times ahead.

Cicjose

I was surprised when i looked through the Fremantle depth what awesomeness was coming up for this team, It is sad tho that Richmond dont seem to be getting their act together recruiting wise

roo boys!

What does Richmond have to do with our depth? :P

Cicjose

The fact that i see the Roos as the big movers come season's end and i dont want to see the same 2 - 3 teams at the bottom all the time

BoredSaint

Quote from: Cicjose on November 29, 2010, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Simple Jack on November 19, 2010, 11:33:07 PM
I dont know how much game time Atley will get,the midfield seems pretty well stocked. Swallow, Bastinac, Adams, Anthony, Greenwood, Cunnington, Ziebell, and hopefully a fit Wells. Then does he pass Mcmillian and Speight. By the look of him he will be a future gun, but will he be worth the pick this year?
I think he might still play a handful of games

you have to be happy depth wise though Jack

roo boys!

Quote from: Cicjose on November 30, 2010, 09:04:52 PM
The fact that i see the Roos as the big movers come season's end and i dont want to see the same 2 - 3 teams at the bottom all the time
Ahh OK. Well Essendon of course ::) :P

Simple Jack

Quote from: Cicjose on November 29, 2010, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Simple Jack on November 19, 2010, 11:33:07 PM
I dont know how much game time Atley will get,the midfield seems pretty well stocked. Swallow, Bastinac, Adams, Anthony, Greenwood, Cunnington, Ziebell, and hopefully a fit Wells. Then does he pass Mcmillian and Speight. By the look of him he will be a future gun, but will he be worth the pick this year?

you have to be happy depth wise though Jack
Yeah very happy ,theres lots of them to rotate, and most of them like to kick a goal. I would love to have Adams in my team, he looks set to take another step this year after 6 ,100+ games out of 15.But with bargains in Petrie, Anthony and a rookie in Richardson there seems to many Roos for a team that has a bye in finals time, rd 21.

BoredSaint

well you cant think ahead too much.. I mean rd 21 is 21 rounds after the start of the season.. which is a long way away

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: BOOMZ on November 19, 2010, 01:11:01 AM
Bargain in atley & harper too :o both verrry good... Atleys kicking is the main turn off but other than that he is a gun.

whats wrong with his kicking?

the depth of the roos midfield is becoming scary... if they need a missing key position player in the future for a premiership they'll have a player they could offer at the least and still have a great engine room

Holz

atley is a great pickup at his position. I wasp ersonally hoping the roos would get darling as i thing he could be a great player in the future and a gun forward could do wonders for the roos in the coming years. However im happy with atley.

roo boys!

Atley is/will be a super player. Same with Richardson.

Aralt

Every year the same thing !
Great pick ups!!.......Fantastic draft gets!!
What I would like to see is some synergy !!
Not fussed about the scoreboard (at this stage) but show some structure and control.  >:(

And while I am ranting, we would have best been served by trading Wells, a superstar he will never be for us. Maybe for a WA team but not us.  :(

roo boys!

We should have traded Hale a long time ago.