Unlikely
6 (40%)
NO!!!!!!
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

MTTY

Daniel Rich
NAB Rising star 2009 AVE. 85, Dominated
2010: Not second year blues, but heavily tagged, i guess it was better it happening earlier than later like i think it will to Jack. AVE. 75

2011- At the end of 2010 showed glimpses he has found how to deal with the tag.

Will you take the punt on Rich in 2010 at around $395,000?

MajorLazer

I'm not sure that I'm going to have anyone around that price range in my midfield and if i do it's between anthony and hill.
So it looks like a no from me but if he kills it in preseason i might look at him.

MTTY

For me it comes down to if he gets tagged and if so if he can handle it, if so then he will be a good cheap pick up

DazBurg

unlikely for me
especially with rischa, brennan and sherman gone
all the more likely to get even more attention

Junktimer

Fletch74

I'm sure he will improve on last year, but it's a no from me. Won't have anyone at that price in my lineup.

ossie85

wait, there is still someone of the Lions list? Weird

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on October 11, 2010, 07:16:00 AM

wait, there is still someone of the Lions list? Weird
lol he is in that awkward price range. so a no from me  :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on October 10, 2010, 10:10:19 PM
unlikely for me
especially with rischa, brennan and sherman gone
all the more likely to get even more attention
Black and Power ageing and not like they use to be. Rich is now more effective with his kicking = tagging :(. Very unlikely.

BratPack

Looking elsewhere even at 395.

RoyBoys

Clubs will not be able to tag this year as heavily as in the past with the new interchange rules and having only 3 on the bench will mean less rotations therefore less tagging roles!!

Usman

For someone who is considered an elite user of the ball a kicking effiency of 61% just doesnt cut it doesnt get enough clearences and does use it when he has it. Id pass there is potential but he will get more attention than ever and brisbane Will be wodden spooners IMO meaning even less SC points to share around for the brissy players