tell me what you think

Started by thatguy, May 05, 2009, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatguy

just thought I would ask some expert opinions since and see what others think since everyone else seems to on here! scored 2202 last week (round 6) but feel i might be hitting a snag in midfield...

C Cornes, Goddard, Houlihan, Drummond, Geary, L Harding, A Raines (Petrenko, Broughton)

Ablett, Gibbs, J Selwood, Rich, Haselby, T Tuck (Beams, Anthony)

Fraser, HMac (Spencer, Jacobs)

Chapman, Pav, Rooey Reiwoldt, Franklin, Higgins, Krak, Ziebell (Skipworth, Walker)

Ive got about $78k in the bank, 15 trades. i was thinking of downgrading skippy to a rookie, then upgrading beams to a premo but with ablett out for a bit longer and his injury looking more serious now im not so sure.

also waiting for hodge to bottom out before upgrading from geary.

cheers

Chief Runs With Beer

Your right about the midfield - I'm of the theory that all midfields need the "fab four" element to them IE. four premiums.

I think Luke Hodge is a no-go zone right now. I expected him to "bottom out" this week, but he's still on the downhill slide.

If you want to upgrade in the backline, Ryan Houlihan is ripe - not Geary.

Blueboys

I am Upgrading Haselby now. He played his best game and won't score 100's like a prem does each week....

will1990

blueboys, if i was u i would rather trade off travis tuck rather than hasleby this week... and houlihan on the backline... your forward line looks cracking mate...

valkorum

I agree with Will1990 with regard to Haselby.  You should be waiting for at least another week.  He had a ton in round 6 which will still be taking in to consideration for the next 2 weeks.  If I remember correctly his break even is about 55'ish.  Still more money to be made from the man in purple.

will1990

thats exactly right. hasleby is going to play 22 rounds if he injury free, tuck is in and out and not worth it IMO...

thatguy

cheers guys!  :) im still a bit unsure what to do with ablett, and with conflicting reports about beams injury i might just stick him on the pine this week and wait.

i reckon tuck will be a keeper tho, he is a magnet and once he gets fully fit will dominate. just look at round one against geelong (120). that hip is slowly coming better and he will perform.

valkorum

Hasleby has backed up round 6 with another ton in round 7 and now has a break even of 20 for round 8

If he scores 50 price goes up about $6k, if he scores another ton price goes up about $23k