Gaff
5 (27.8%)
Shuey
7 (38.9%)
Heppell
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Holz

you guys have convinced me im getting all three. gaff and shuey will be my 6th and 7th mid and heppel my starting backman.

Chopps

shuey & heppel for sure just not sure on Gaff yet

elephants

gaff IS built like a twog so we will have to watch for a while to see how he matches it with the big boys. we all know he has talent but i will have him as a midfield benchie i think :)

Chopps

thats what i am worried about him not very big yet

elephants

apparently he is carving the runnning training but surely woosha wont let him play and get snapped in half first round? he is on track for the first round but again we will have to watch his pre season to see what he can do :)

salver11

What was Tom Scully's build last year??? If the kid can play the kid can play and having seen him in a couple of games he is an out and out footballer with a massive tank who through sheer work rate will top 20 touches a game and be a good get. Eagles mid field week as so he will demand the game time.

elephants

have them all :) round 5 shall be interesting though :D

Holz

it would only be worth gettimg them all if you put heppel in the backs. I dont think you can afford all of them in the middle

juzzyj

I had Heppell in the backs at first but having no other mpp in the middle it works out good for me to have him on the pine in the midfield so i have more options to swap with the likes of god gibbs delids if anyone injured or has a bye , cant really see any other good option ,

Holz

shuey is gone now im not paying that

also heppel in the mids is a waste there are some really good backman is you have jacobs and heppel on the bench you should have no problem. Im actually starting heppel in the backline