Main Menu

Australia - Number 1

Started by 8-6 Suited, February 01, 2011, 09:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Hey guys,

As you may know, the Australians are touring in New Zealand for their T20 this week. So far two games have been played and the Aussies have come out winners very strongly in both fixtures. This came after brilliant performances from players like Marshal, Mendis, Anderson and Wing.

We hope to keep winning this week and hopefully come out of the week as undefeated.

Marshal was actually one of the guys I pushed at giving another chance too after our batting failures of last season where they collapsed time and time again dropping us to 5th at one point in the rankings. Even seen us demoted in T20. But since his return he has starred in a great way putting in consistently.

Todays 4 wicket win against the West Indies pushed the Australian NAT team to the 1st International ranking for the first time ever. This is a great achievement for the team and I thank everyone for their help and support.

Cicjose

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are we for One Day and Youth?

8-6 Suited

It's over-all ranking for Seniors that we are #1 in. That includes both One Day and T20. We actually won the tour 3 weeks ago which was a One Day tour.

As for Youth ranking, HP could tell you that.

Justin Bieber

The Youth T20 Tour will be starting next week (7th). I'm not on FTP right now (haven't been on much recently) so not sure :(. Missed the Seniors last few games as I haven't checked after that dominant first match victory Shaggy.

Good to hear though 8).

8-6 Suited

Bazinga

When is Australia touring Kenya Shaggy? I can't wait for that tour  :P

roo boys!

WOOHHOO! Good stuff super manager Shaggs :)

Justin Bieber

Boomz