0 (0%)
Kornes
6 (46.2%)
other (please specify)
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dcmagadia21

my mids: Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Shuey, Swallow, Foley

I was thinking of maybe going unique with some of my players this year. I might change my mids up a bit. Who should I take out: Joey or Boyd? After that, I might put in some uniques like Cross, Hayes, Murphy or Kornes.

What you guys think? Which unique will pay off?

elephants

my opinion would be to take out joey because boyd and joey hahve the same bye in round four and look for the saints mids as upgrade targets. many think the saints have had their time at the top so i want to watch them first to see how their off field dillemas affect them.
of those uniques you have listed i would go with mr consistent KANE CORNES, he is never injured and always posts 90-110 scores. lock him in imo :)

dylsta05

cross is a very consistent player so id go him:)

elephants

oh right is that marc murphy? i thought it was robert, my two picks would be kornes and marc.

McRooster

I have Kornes. - Suggest you go for Dale Thomas  ;)

nostradamus

down fa froffys

Brad Sewell is worth a shout i reckon. Priced at only$340k and an average of 101 in 09 he looks an awesome 4th mid or 3rd if your looking to save some $$$

crumpetjack

Hayes is easily the most explosive out of those, but also the most risky and least unique. I would guess the other three will all be 100ave, not miss a game, and as popular as one another. I could only separate them on who I enjoy watching the most and Marc Murphy is my pick :)

elephants

i also had sewell and stanton on my mind......... i would prefer KANE though.