Andjres Everitt

Started by Jugganauts, January 28, 2011, 05:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jugganauts

We all know Everitt has teased us doggies fans for many years but never seemed to cement a spot in the best 22 now at Sydney a recylced players club dream, He will play atleast 18-20 games this year dispite injury ofcourse.

He sad in a interview last year that he wanted to be the one that replaces Adam Goodes and after Sydneys history in picking up disgruntled players for example, Martin Mattner, Rhyce Shaw, Josh Kennedy, Ben Mglynn, Lewis Roberts Thompson etc etc ths history is on Everitts side

hardnut

good luck to him but not for me. Will be interested to see how the Swans go, Roos was an exceptional coach and players seemed to love him - will this continue? We'll see.

I'm sure there are plenty of unproven players who would like to be a "replacement" for Goodes but not many who ever will be.

elephants

Very very well said hardnut I couldn't agree more.

Jugganauts

I agree its hard to replace a dual brownlow medalist, a premiership player a mulitply best and fariest winner and Sydney may never see someone else with his talent or ability but Eveirtt could be the wildcard selection in some teams this year i wont pick him at the start unless he is below $250-200k

Boomz

Quote from: hardnut on January 28, 2011, 05:53:05 PM
good luck to him but not for me. Will be interested to see how the Swans go, Roos was an exceptional coach and players seemed to love him - will this continue? We'll see.

I'm sure there are plenty of unproven players who would like to be a "replacement" for Goodes but not many who ever will be.

Summed it up perfectly.

dylsta05

could be a great unique, maybe wait till after NAB