Stupid trade??

Started by Bomber Rock, April 25, 2009, 02:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Rock

OK, so my SC team is doing well (ranked 173 - PB for me). Solid lines, rookies all playing except for Robinson and Spencer, have still got raines. So i have Skipworth and N G Brown who will not be playing this week. I think we have got all we can get out of Skipworth and im worried about Brown. Heard on SEN hes not injured, but was dopped for form?!?! In any case, Skippy's going sooner or later. Was thinking of trading both Skippy and Brown for Mitch Clarke (now no 1 ruck at bris) and Stevie J. Im not too sure why not to do this trade, but maybe im getting itchy fingers cause ive only done the one trade. Can someone give me logical reasons not to do this trade!!!

antman

bomber rock sj is worth the trade, mitch clark could be a sleeper or a really bad trade goodluck

bc6840836

I heard that Brown had a sore groin and would be probably out for 2 weeks on SEN over lunch. Actually here's the story on Superfooty website: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25379717-19742,00.html

Bomber Rock

Yeah, i head that too. Dont know if that makes me want to do the trade more or less!?!?