Knock-Out Cup SC Style

Started by MTTY, January 09, 2011, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

Luigi197

looks good

put in more details in a longer and more detailed post on the original one if needed soon

pyronerd

ill go in it, if it is still running in some way despite alex pulling the pin on the divisions

MTTY

Yeah guys i should still run i will just put up a sign up page before the season starts and randomly generate the draw ;D

pyronerd

Quote from: MTTY on January 17, 2011, 06:31:46 PM
Yeah guys i should still run i will just put up a sign up page before the season starts and randomly generate the draw ;D
sweet sounds awesome, maybe we could have seeds and do it that way?

MTTY

Quote from: pyronerd on January 17, 2011, 06:33:25 PM
yeah i was actually going to run a poll on wether to do a Seeded draw or a random draw

pyronerd

Quote from: MTTY on January 17, 2011, 06:36:24 PM
yeah i was actually going to run a poll on wether to do a Seeded draw or a random draw
a good idea, and if we do multiple knock-out comps throughout the year, as i think ossie suggested, we could base seeds of the previous comps results

MTTY

Quote from: pyronerd on January 17, 2011, 06:37:45 PM
Quote from: MTTY on January 17, 2011, 06:36:24 PM
a good idea, and if we do multiple knock-out comps throughout the year, as i think ossie suggested, we could base seeds of the previous comps results
Yeah that would be fine, I have now created a new thread for this everyone so please go to that as i am locking this one