Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 22, 2011, 10:50:59 PM
No batsmen here by the looks o.O
Strange....
I would pwn you all then ;D
Like BBoy said, Im an AR :P

Pace doesn't scare me either ;)

but Alex, the unfortunate thing for you is that my slower ball is bowled at 140k....my stock delivery is 170k...

He means ton

HillHero13

mate, my genuine heat is 130 to 140k yorkers and bouncers, my juniors pace is 120.. im just sick of getting injured all the time..

Alex7089

The faster the better, I'll just use the angle (left arm) and guide you down to third ma for two (or four if he is scared of the ball XD)

Take that :p

Sure ::)
Like I said I face that no issue. In all seriousness.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 22, 2011, 11:01:15 PM
The faster the better, I'll just use the angle (left arm) and guide you down to third ma for two (or four if he is scared of the ball XD)

Take that :p

Sure ::)
Like I said I face that no issue. In all seriousness.
Well half my team is scared of it so four every day of the week :p

Nah but with it swinging in (which it does) it could square you up if you get in a position to glide it to third man.

Alex7089

WTF ::)
Who swings it in at 170k, I mean possible but it would have to be full to swing/seam enough to get me to check my shot and if it was full I would go the ramp :p.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 22, 2011, 11:06:57 PM
WTF ::)
Who swings it in at 170k, I mean possible but it would have to be full to swing/seam enough to get me to check my shot and if it was full I would go the ramp :p.
Who bowls 170k in the first place? :p

Alex7089

roo boys!

Well of course, I was talking about normal people, with only 4 limbs ::)

Alex7089

roo boys!

Yeah exactly. We Canucks are secretly world champions at crcilet, we just don't want to show it 8)

bomberboy0618

Ur obvs not champion spellers ::)

roo boys!

bomberboy0618