Main Menu

FFPL Matchday 7 Thread

Started by MajorLazer, January 20, 2011, 02:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I have the highest tail end rating in the FFPL :p

Justin Bieber

Read it but can't do ML ;). Contributed 50 before :P.

I went to see how I match up on the ratings progress through FFPL. I've been middle of the pack (5th) for the majority of the way.

Might be taking a holiday away from the forum soon but more on that later.....

MajorLazer

Well can you be our campaign manager?

I have to get clicks and don't have time to recruit as well.

Justin Bieber

Haha. Free advertisment on the side:

<<<<<

Alex7089

MajorLazer

8-6 Suited

I'm pretty bored. I wish there was matches on right now so I could watch myself win. Or at least players I want to buy.

MajorLazer

Shaggy, if your bored, go to the website above my DP and follow the instructions.

Alex7089

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 20, 2011, 11:48:53 PM
Hello DazBurg's Greatness
Batting - Top Order: 8,850 8,866
Batting - Middle Order: 6,745 6,537
Batting - Tail: 3,386 2,386
Bowling - Seam: 7,684 (10) 7,420 (10)
Bowling - Spin: 0 (0) 0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping: 9,798 7,274
Overall: 140,352 127,690

Won by 54 runs but was closer than expected. Went in with an all seam attack with Bennett costing alot (ahead of Sreed ::)). Kamb and Goss did well with the ball with Flanagan and Morgan doing what they do best (economy rate). Jeffers and Selth stayed in for a while to help steady the boat after a top order collapse. Kamb did well with the bat adding in 34 from 18 to show why he should stay in the team :).

Rahmann picked up 3 wickets for Daz with Taufel being his best all round bowler. Black only 1 to crack 50 for Daz with Manou and Masood falling short by 10+ runs.

good game HP i went an all out pae attak to bringing in walker and resting anderson which my match ratings improved by bout 2k cuz of that

good game HP and good win ;)

Justin Bieber

We both went in with a pace attack which was fairly even according to the ratings ;).

Good game indeed even with the rating gap.