0 (0%)
RUC
0 (0%)
BAC
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 0

stevemac

Turtlehead of a DT kind.

This team is very similar to everyone elses. Or is it?

Turtlehead Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by misterturtle. Salary cap left: $77,500.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Andy Otten, Greg Broughton, Michael Coad
Joshua Toy, Nicholas Duigan, Paul Puopolo

Dane Swan, Joel Selwood, Daniel Cross, Tendai Mzungu, Kieren Jack, Andrew Gaff
Jared Polec, Daniel Harris, Dyson Heppell

Aaron Sandilands, Drew Petrie
Zac Smith, Tom Derickx

Lance Franklin, Alan Didak, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Ricky Petterd, Andrew Krakouer, Brandon Matera
Cameron Richardson, Jack Darling, Patrick Karnezis

browny_wce

starting Mzungu and Darling in your forwards is interesting
very strong midfield with Swan, Cross, Selwood and Murphy and, with Jack and Krakouer as your cheapies

does leave some vulnerability in your backs and forwards i think

i dont like Gilbert and Goddard together in the backs also, try Gilbert forward but then u have the same problem with Riewoldt

a very expensive midfield bench, i would look to put either Heppell or Jacobs in your mids for the mpp

stevemac

thanks for the feedback, i was a bit lax about which rookies to put on field and leave on bench. in reality i'll go with nab cup form/FF hype/gut feel.

also still trying to get my head around the new rules, byes and trying not to overthink it all.

you're spot on about heppell, jacobs. with richardson and mzungu FWD in the fanplanner, my backline plans went out the window, if heppell or jacobs go mid ill be having to do some research for another good back rookie. the cupboard is bare!

j959

stevemac, agree re rookies - everyone is waiting for NAB cup and closer to kick-off so no point going into big detail on them now, but from what i've heard/seen/read I think it was better for you to have Jacobs starting for you on the field in Def - don't think you really need him on your mid bench riding the pine so to speak - you've got such a strong mid-line anyway!

Gilbert to Enright is fine cos otherwise you'd have to cover for Godds and Gilbert in Saints byes

Fwd line is probably your weakest link but is still sound in my opinion - maybe use that $144k to upgrade Morton/Petterd to another premium if you can?? maybe Franklin, Rioli, Higgins (but inj worries) even Petterd to Sylvia??