first go 2011

Started by hurley!, January 17, 2011, 10:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurley!

hi guys please rate...

B-goddard,gibbs enright,deledio,otten,heppell,jacobs-bench grimes,iles,toy.

C-swan,boyd,montagna,pendlebury,d swallow,gaff-bench krakouer,atley,x clarke

R-sandilands,ryder-bench z smith,j tippett

F-chapman,didak,n riewoldt,pavlich,petrie,prestia,i smith-bench matera,talia,tapscott

DTDreamer

Starting six rookies isn't a huge concern but I'm not a fan of it. Watch I. Smith in the NAB.

The first thing I noticed was two midfielders are from Collingwood (Swan and Pendlebury) and so is one of you centre emg (Krakouer) so when it comes to Collingwood's Byes you may struggle or cop a zero if Atley and Clarke aren't playing.

I love the rucks.
All your premiums are very good - but it effects the amount of rookies you're starting.

It's a risky team - but it's not bad
71/100

hally25547

really risky but a good team 8/10.

backs - starting both heppel and jacobs is risky but i like it.
mids - extremely solid, cant go wrong
rucks - love it
forwards - again risky with smith and prestia but again i like it

can you please rate my team, cheers Hally
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html

j959

as hally wrote re the 2 rookies in the backline - risky but get you to consider Otten coming back from LTI could go down and then you potentially have issues if the 2 rooks aren't playing. Having said that, those 2 rooks should be fine but you can check depth charts closer to kick-off.

don't forget to save an optimistic trade for Ryder if you make a league/s GF/s (Rd24 bye for Essendon).

3 Pies in your midfield - for Collingwood byes, you'll have Swan and Pendles out of your starting 6 and Kraks won't be available from the bench - ie your 2 other rookies need to be playing and that you have no other outs - might be a good idea not to have 3 players from any one team in any one line cos of byes but up to you.  ;)

if you're worried about your overall ranking - Rd6 you'd have Chappy, Pav and I Smith out so you'll need all 3 benchies to play and have no other outs to avoid doughnuts.

good luck!