Jolly
9 (69.2%)
Ryder
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Joshy11

Thoughts on each one and why?

ronl

With Jolley I thnk you'll get more of the same - stable, dependable.  As for Ryder, I have him in my team as a unique, don't think he flourished under the Matthew K regime at Essendon, seemed confused a lot of the time.  I think this year, with hopefully better team and ruck structures in place, Ryder will certainly increase in value. 

j959

Briefly ...

Jolly - solid but can be inconsistent, have a look at his variations for scoring - think you'd sum him up as a safe pick.

Ryder - bit more dynamic, with the new sub-rules/interchange spot reduction he may spend more TOG while resting up foward - main thing for him though is that he won't be available for you if you're in a league GF cos of Essendon's Rd24 bye.

Hawka

Id pick Jolly he was goin rely good at the end of the yr and jolly is cleary the unmber 1 ruck were woth ryder him and hille are fighting for it

juzzyj

Def Ryder he has the ability to score 120 plus he may win and loose u a game and hopefully he's winning u the important one . Dont worry about the round 24 bye that is a long way away !

ronl

You may be right, Hawka, but I'd have Ryder as definately Essendon's number 1 ruckman this year.  Hille will help with the hitouts but has lost a lot of mobility with his knee problems and is more dangerous lurking up forward.  I think Bellchambers is being groomed as the potential backup ruckman.

MTTY

Jolly will be the sole ruckman basically with Leigh Brown playing majoritally forward, while Ryder will play with Hille in the team if fit, i would go Jolly